the blog

Thursday, September 1, 2005


Lynette Ann Zheng was sitting on a bench at NSRCC happily thinking about TOH HONG RUI while we were sitting there doing the teeshirt.






Valerie Goh Mei Shi is reading a book by Michelle and Nurul entitled: LOVE FOR ISAAC.

posted by hidster at 6:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I was bored. I did half of my Math assesment book ...
  • The Malay thing was okay. Sec 2 team came in FIRST...
  • [edit] Did I by any chance say that The Father bou...
  • Today was a bad day. I got caught for having no mo...
  • I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY ...
  • I've learnt a lesson: Never say Lynette Loves Hong...
  • [edit] Everyone's been so miserable of late. Its l...
  • I see hell in your eyes, take it in by surprise.
  • Tell Me You Were Just Joking
  • O! Alpha and Omega!

Powered by Blogger